How to Book Your Ceremony
- Using the interactive calendar, select the date and time that you wish to hold your ceremony. Please note that this is not a guarantee of availability. Ceremonies can be booked up to 7 days prior to your requested date.
- Complete the Ceremony Information form, taking care to confirm the accuracy of each field.
- After you complete and submit the form, it will be sent to your wedding coordinator, who will then reach out to you. Feel free to contact our wedding team at any time.
- Once your ceremony space has been approved, you will be granted a three-week courtesy hold. To confirm your ceremony, a 50% non-refundable deposit towards your wedding package is required. Please contact your wedding coordinator to review and confirm your wedding package, provide payment and confirm your ceremony date and time.
- You may purchase additional package items through your account at any time up to 45 days prior to your ceremony. After that time, please contact your wedding coordinator to add more items and make payments.
- A valid Florida marriage license is required to be legally married in the state of Florida. For more information on how to acquire your marriage license, please see the FAQ page.
For more details, check the FAQ page
Please review the Terms & Conditions of your wedding agreement here:
Just Marry! Terms & Conditions
By completing the signup form you are in agreement to all stated in this document.